SEO:- SEO or Search Engine Optimization denotes to any activity to performed for the improvement of search engine rankings of websites, product, services or other content. It shows the unpaid result which is also referred to as “free”, “organic”, “natural” or “earned” results.
There are two techniques of SEO:-
1) On Page SEO
2) Off Page SEO
Off Page SEO:- Off-page SEO relates to the other aspects that influence the search ranking of the website on the search engine result page. It refers to the promotional activities such as content marketing, social media, and link building performed outside the boundaries of any webpage to improve its search ranking.
Techniques of Off Page SEO:-
1) Forum Posting:- Forum posting is the act of engaging, interacting, and writing on a forum thread by leaving a simple response to the thread or to a particular post by a user on the same thread. Posting on popular forums is a powerful method of engaging and interacting with new users while driving prospective clients to your website or business.
2) Business Directory:- A business directory is a website or printed listing of information which lists all businesses within some category. Businesses can be categorized by business, location, activity, or size. Business may be compiled either manually or through an automated online search software.
3) Guest Posting:- Guest posting is the process of creating content and publishing it on another person’s website. Guest posting blogs allow showing author bio at the top or bottom of a guest post.
4) Directory Submission:- Directory submission in SEO relates to the listing of any web address or site with the relevant details over various web directories under a specific category. Directory submission performs the same function as a phone directory and increases the popularity of websites with greater online exposure. Directory submission can be both free of cost and paid.
5) Blog Commenting:- Blog commenting is a popular online marketing strategy of leaving thoughtful comments on a blog post, where an individual or a business should be able to gain an online presence. Blog comments can establish an individual or a business as a thought leader in a particular industry, which may lead to new business opportunities and also a link building tactic since the comment links back to the page that was submitted in the “Website” field.
6) Social Bookmarking Sites:- Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage “bookmarks” of the web pages. Users can save these links to the web pages that they like or want to share, using a social bookmarking site to store these links. These bookmarks are usually public and can be viewed by other members of the site where they are stored.
7) Article Submission:- Article submissions can enhance and improve the ranking of your online business in search engines by increasing the number of backlinks.
8) Classified Ads:- A classified ad is a form of advertising which is particularly common in newspapers, online and other periodicals which may be sold or distributed free of charge. Classified advertisements are much cheaper than larger display advertisements used by businesses, although display advertising is more widespread.